Article 1 (Application)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our shop.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, our shop may make various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions"). Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the person who wishes to register agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and the use registration is completed when our company approves this.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users are responsible for properly managing their user IDs and passwords for this service.
- Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
- As consideration for the paid portion of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by our company and displayed on this website by the method specified by our company.
- If the user delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay a late payment charge at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user must not do the following acts.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our shop, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on this service that our shop does not approve
- Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other acts that our shop deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If our shop determines that there is any of the following reasons, we can stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, or natural disaster.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when our shop determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- Our shop shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, our shop may restrict the user from using all or part of this service or cancel the user's registration without prior notice. shall be
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time in response to contact from our shop
- When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, when our shop determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our shop is not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by our shop based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure specified by our shop.
Article 9 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in this service. including.) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly.
- Our shop does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on our part. However, if the contract between our shop and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages caused to the User due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company (excluding damages caused by the Company or the user). We are not responsible for damages (including cases where we foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). In addition, the compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- Our shop is not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
Our shop may change, add or abolish the contents of this service with prior notice to the user, and the user shall consent to this.
- In the following cases, the Company shall be able to change these Terms without requiring the individual consent of the User.
- When the change of this agreement conforms to the general interests of users.
- When the modification of this Agreement does not contravene the purpose of this Service Use Agreement and is reasonable in light of the necessity of modification, the appropriateness of the content after modification, and other circumstances related to modification.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and our shop shall be made by the method specified by our shop. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or pledge their status under the contract of use or their rights or obligations under these Terms to a third party without our prior written consent.
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.