Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual from the description, etc., data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone such as the insurer number of the health insurance card (personal identification information). .
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
Our shop may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users and information related to payments made between users and partners, etc., will be shared with our partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as "Partners"), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose for which our shop collects and uses personal information is as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services the user is using and other services provided by our company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our shop will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by our store.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Our shop will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the user's consent in advance, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and our shop has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- When our shop entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the person in question requests disclosure of personal information, our shop will disclose it to the person in question without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's own personal information held by our shop is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to our shop according to the procedures specified by our shop. ) can be claimed.
- If our shop receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- If we make corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- Our shop will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken. In this case, this alternative measure shall be taken.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact information in the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" on this website. Please contact us from the inquiry form.
Article 10 (Continuous Improvement)
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.